Koro Studio, through our website, allows customers to book photographers or videographers. our site also provides services related to the main activity of photography and/or videography such as, but not limited to the photo printing, etc.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information * means “information about a person that enables that person to be identified. Either direct or indirect But not including the information of the deceased in particular “
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following personal information:
- Information about the use of general services such as cookies, computer traffic information. Which is stored to analyze usage behavior To meet the individual needs of visitors or to service the website. And facilitate individual users to display results that users may have a particular interest in Including preserving the overall atmosphere of use
- Computer traffic information is stored in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Information Technology. And communication
- We will generally collect your name, email, phone number, nationality, gender, date of birth
- Payment Date, We collect certain payment and billing information needed for us to accept payments from Customers. This information may include billing address, payment card, or PayPal details.
- Communication Date, We may collect information when you contact us with questions or concerns and when you voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or requests for market research seeking your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
- Social Media Date, We have pages on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, (“Social Media Pages”). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we will collect Personal Data that you elect to provide to us through your settings on the Social Media Site, such as your contact details. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
ONLINE ACTIVITY DATA WE COLLECT
When you visit, use and interact with the Site we may automatically receive certain information about your visit, use or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit our Site, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited on our Site, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, yahoo.com, etc.), and which browsers people use to access and visit our Site (e.g., Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.), broad geographical information, and Site-navigation pattern.
The following information is created and automatically logged in our systems when you use the Site:
- Log Data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site (“log data”). Log data includes your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (so we understand which country you are connecting from when you visit the Site), browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Device Information: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Information: We collect information about how you use our Site, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
The following information is automatically logged in our systems when you use the App:
- Device Information: we may collect information about your device including the IP address, the device type, non-permanent identifiers (i.e., advertising ID), the operating system version, data connection type (WiFi/mobile data), and name of your mobile service provider. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Information: we collect information related to the actions you take through the App, including how you navigate the App, the length of time you spend in the App, and diagnostics when errors are experienced (crash/error reporting).
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATE
We use Personal Data to provide the Service, including to connect and allow Customers to book photoshoots and to facilitate the transmission of photographs from Photographers to Customers. This processing is necessary to perform our contract with you.
We also use Personal Data as necessary for the following legitimate business interests:
- To contact and communicate with you, including to respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback or questions;
- To manage our relationship with you, which includes internal record keeping and sending administrative information to you relating to our Service and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, and asking you to leave a review or take a survey;
- To analyze how you interact with our Service and provide, maintain and improve the content and functionality of the Service and our customer relationships and experiences, develop our business and inform our marketing strategy;
- To perform market research and business/website development;
- To administer and protect our business and the Site, prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Site, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks (including troubleshooting, testing, system maintenance, support and hosting of data); and
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or other third parties, and recover debts due to us.
SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may receive your personal information in two ways:
- 1. We receive personal information directly from you. We will collect your personal information from the service process as follows.
- Of your willingness In taking surveys (survey) or interacting by email or other communication channels Between us and you
- Collect information from how you use our website through your browser’s cookies.
- By obtaining information in the following ways
- Such as received by email and notified by phone Received as a document]
PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING INFORMATION
- Retain personal information for legal purposes. And business objectives To analyze user usage behavior Searching for information To understand the behavior and meet the needs of the website visitors or users of the service. To customize function options Including the development of Big data and AI (artificial intelligence) in the future
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATE
When personal information has been obtained from the source of the personal information We will do the following with your personal information.
- Period for collection of personal information To collect personal information in accordance with the rules of the Computer Crimes Act 2007, information about the registered users will be kept throughout the service period.
- Your personal information We will keep it for communication between Us and customers only
- Your personal information is not disclosed.
RETENTION AND RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The controller keeps your personal information as follows:
1. Characteristics of data document storage
2. Store locations on Google Drive
3. Storage period According to the topic Period of personal data processing
PERIOD OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information as follows
- Identifying information such as name, address, contact address, phone number, email]
Processing period: 10 years from the date of termination of the contract.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
You have the right to:
(1) Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent. Processing personal data that you have given us your consent to Throughout the duration of your personal information with us.
(2) right of access to personal information (right of access): You have the right to access your personal information and ask us to Make a copy of such personal information for you As well as ask us to disclose the acquisition of personal information that you do not provide. Can consent to us
(3) Right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate information or add incomplete information.
(4) Right to erasure your personal information (right to erasure): You have the right to ask us to erase your information for some reason.
(5) Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to restrain the use of your personal information. Your personal for some reason
(6) Right to data portability: You have the right to transfer your personal data. You may give us to another data controller or yourself for some reason.
(7) The right to exclude the processing of personal data (right to object): you have the right to exclude processing. Your personal information is for some reason.
You can contact the staff. Our DPO / Dept. In order to proceed with the request for the processing of the above rights (Contact details appear in the topic “Contact Channels” below) or you can study Condition details Request for exemption from using various rights at or you may learn more at the Ministry of Digital Economy and Society website http://www.mdes.go.th
However, you do not have to pay any expenses. In the execution of the above rights, We will consider and report the results.
MARKETING ACTIVITIES AND MARKETING PROMOTION
During the use of the service We will send you information about marketing activities. And promoting the marketing of our products, services that we think may be of interest to you in order to provide the best service to you; If you have agreed To receive such information from us You have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. You can proceed with the cancellation of your consent to receive information notification. Follow the steps as follows
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer that is used to store detailed log information of internet usage behavior or visiting the website, you can get further information from the Cookies https: //www.allaboutcookies. .org /
- To study your website usage behavior in order to develop it to be able to use it more easily, quickly, and efficiently.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use the following cookies for our website.
- Functionality – cookies that are used to remember what the customer has chosen as preferences, such as the language used.
- Advertising – cookies used to remember what customers have visited. To present products, services, or advertising media related to the interests of users.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION POLICY OF OTHER WEBSITES
CHANGES TO PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION POLICY